Sunday Currently

By afparungao - Sunday, January 30, 2022


Wow, last week was stressful, weird, and then became some kind of wonderful. A few tears were probably shed throughout the week, which was unexpected. It's been a while since I cried, but it's good sometimes to feel that way. It's cathartic. 

I don't often cry. When I'm stressed, I often resort to sleeping. But last week was mentally and physically draining for me. I just had to let the tears roll. 


On the bright side, lots of fun things happened this week, too — interviews for a school project, a birthday celebration, izakaya dinner, and dim sum breakfast. I am thankful for the people around me. This world may be cruel more than half of the time, but it's the company that you keep that makes everything bearable. 



Anyway, it's a new week, and we live in the present. I will stop stressing about something for so long, lest I will get confined to thinking about things I can no longer and won't be able to control. 














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments