The First of August

By afparungao - Sunday, August 01, 2021


Ahh, to stay in bed all day 😴

Happy August 😊 (cue Taylor Swift, “Salt air…”) Welcome to a New Month!

I recently had the tarot cards read, and one of the results is that I need to rest!

As I said last time, so much has been going on lately that I honestly do not think I have ever really rested. Too many things to do, too many things to learn, too many things... what excuse?

I also recently got a vaccination. And because of the side effects, I had to force myself to rest. The horrible physical pain, headache and slight fever lasted for a day and a half. Today, I am fully recovered and feel 100% better. What should I do today? Hmmm, I think I should rest.

How will you spend the rest of the weekend?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments