Art

An Hour in BACC: Photo Diary

By afparungao - Thursday, October 01, 2020

New month, new me! 

How long has it been since COVID-19 started ruining our lives? Luckily, Thailand seemed like it managed the pandemic cases well, given that we can already go around, no more curfew or lockdown since May. Although there are still some restrictions, we are now able to roam, sort of freely, as long as we have our masks on. 

When they announced that non-essential establishments are back in business, the first thing I did was book a salon appointment (I would not, for the life of me, cut my hair on my own. I've done that in HS, never again!). I also made a trip to some of the nearby places I can check out in the city, just to get out of my home. 

One day, my condominium management announced that there would be some 7-hour blackout for some maintenance, so I was forced to kinda go out. Thought it would be an excellent opportunity to explore Bangkok. However, given the excruciating heat, I ended up going to one of my favourite places here, Bangkok Art and Culture Centre

Near Siam Paragon/Discovery and MBK, the art centre is easily accessible by BTS Sukhumvit Line and is just within the city. So off I went. Here are some pics! 



















Ok, that's it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments