My 2021 #bookchallenge (so far)

By afparungao - Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I started this year with a goal to read more.

I started with low effort with a target of five books, then when I knew I could do more, I kept adjusting my goal.





I’ve read 11 e-books, two physical books, listened to one audiobook this year. I’m in the middle of my 12th this month!






Because I move a lot, I realised moving with lots of physical books is so difficult. So I invested more in e-books instead. I only managed to buy these three physical #books this year. But who knows?





Apps I use:

Apple Books for e-books: syncs between my devices. I’m also trying to see if I can start moving my audiobooks there.




Audible: worth the investment if you’re into #audiobooks. I get the premium plus, which gives me one book credit a month! Nice way to discover new reads.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments