June is almost over!

By afparungao - Thursday, June 25, 2020

And I couldn't be happier. 



The last few weeks have not been the best for me so far. 

If I am being honest, which what I a going to do now, I have been slacking off in some aspects of my life. Things that have brought me relief and happiness previously have brought no solution. 

I hate this slump, which I have been having for three weeks now. It's mostly worrying about what's happening back home and around me. Waking up thinking about negative thoughts immediately. It's not a good habit to start your day with social media; with that, I've told myself to cut some time online and devote it to things that will take my mind off for some hours. Picked up drawing again and practising on the iPad (woot, thanks to Procreate!), I've also managed to finish books in between (yes, ok, mostly audiobooks), and have gone out once at least in a week to see the world outside my house. 

I look forward to better days, weeks... and hopefully, out of this rut soon. 

Last Sunday, I cooked something again.
It's just a mix of whatever I can find in the pantry!

By the way, if you haven't heard yet, my friends (Lian and Sam) and I just started doing a podcast. I know, crazy, I don't like the sound of my voice, though. I get too loud or harsh. 

This is our podcast!
I can't believe I'll get into doing one, too.

Anyway, we call it The KTM Podcast — Kape Tayo Mars. It's a weekly pod talking about anything and everything. We've managed to come up with four episodes now and recording a new one this weekend. 

This was our episode last Sunday. We talked about dating apps!


Here are the links and do give us a shout out if you like it!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments