Sunday Currently Vol 2

By afparungao - Sunday, September 17, 2017

This my last weekend working for my current company and also before I hibernate. I did not go out of the house the entire weekend because I am also feeling under the weather; hopefully, I am feeling better tomorrow as there are still a lot of stuff to do before I leave.

Nonya Business, Get it? Get it?
Here's a quick update of what I have been doing/liking/devouring lately.

Reading
Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
I have this (bad? good?) habit of starting a book even before I finish one. So I started this book written by the same author who wrote The Girl on the Train. I'm sorry, I am just into the Gone-Girl-ish kinds of books lately, although I generally love thriller (movies or books) and I love solving mysteries.

Writing
None at the moment -- but this week I have to finish two stuff for work that I have been putting off for a long time.

Listening
I love house music! So for today, I am listening to one of my Spotify playlists. When I work and I want to concentrate or relax, I always put on this playlist.


Thinking
I want to start decluttering. I have accumulated a lot of things I have not used for a long time -- clothes, shoes, bags. I also have a bad habit of hoarding notebooks and pens. I just can't decide which one to use or to keep or to throw. I have a problem, I know.

Smelling
Lavender -- from my desk candle. Not very relaxing, though. It's ok.

Wishing
Spend more time outside my house and see the outdoors. I am not an outdoorsy person and I hate any activity that will make me sweat tremendously. But I don't mind going out before sunset to take more photos!

Hoping
For a good week ahead. As I said, it will be my last week at my current workplace so I hope to make the best out of it.

Wearing
A shirt I bought seven years ago that has been reduced to pambahay.

Loving
The new Mossery notebook I got as a parting away gift from my officemates. It's so thoughtful of them to give me such a fancy notebook. Also, they really know me... judging from what they gave me.
It's personalised! 

Wanting
To buy a new swimsuit for a beach trip this weekend. But who am I kidding? I already have tons that I have not worn because I only wear a couple every time. So yeah, no. But still...

Needing
To drink more water! I think I drink less water when I am at home because I don't have my big ass tumbler with me whenever I am thirsty and I eventually forget to drink. For the office, I got myself a 950ml jug from CottonOn and it has been very helpful. It's a huge ass reminder for me to a. get up and refill b. to drink water a lot.

Feeling
A sore throat coming... please nooo! Also, happy as I was able to spend time with friends over the weekend and stay at home to chill, watch Vikings, and read!


The Sunday Currently was originally created by SiddaThornton

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments