Old Films

By afparungao - Thursday, December 22, 2016


I found a CD of my old film photos taken using my Diana F+. They're quite shitty -- plus I don't really know how to use black and white films with this camera when I started using it.

I think these photos were taken before I left Manila for Kuala Lumpur, then some were taken when I already moved here. I might have thrown the prints and contact sheets in between moving, but I am happy to find this CD.

Leo and Clarisse when we were in Baguio for a weekend. 

The three of us outside the Diplomat Hotel

Marian and I in Tagaytay, the weekend before I left for KL



View from Menara Seputeh, overlooking Mid Valley, I think

From the KTM station to Menara Seputeh

Station Seputeh top view


Of course, the Petronas Towers

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments