Day 27 to 30 - Awkberg!

By afparungao - Monday, January 31, 2011

A problem that you have had.
Something that you miss.
Goals for the next 30 days.
 Your highs and lows of this month.

Because I still can't get over last week's SNL episode featuring Jesse Eisenberg. Opening spiel put together three Mark Zuckerbergs, The Real Mark Zuckerberg, Eisenberg who played Zuckerberg in The Social Network, and Andy Samberg who plays Zuckerberg in SNL skits. riot. 


Since it's the last day of the month, it's rather fitting that I end the month-long challenge today. Isn't amusing how January went by so fast and before we know it, it's already December again!

One problem I've (always) had is skin problem. I have the most sensitive skin there is. During first year college, we had to make a compare and contrast paper and I decided to write about Atopic Dermatitis (my skin problem) and Eczema. My research paper went 93 (or something higher, but definitely not lower /cocky) and I learned it will never be cured. Bummer. Sucks that you can't eat anything you want, which includes shrimp. But I don't care. I just had shrimps last weekend.

Here's a screen cap of something I miss:


My goal for next year is to get through February alive.

High: Cebu 
Low: Waking up early in the chilly morning to go to work.

Sucks right?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments