Day 01 - Relationship

By afparungao - Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I think I'm beginning to be unfair to this blog because the only time I get to write something here is when I answer meme. But it's kind of fun to do those, right? Especially when you're itching to write something in your blog, but got no things to yak about.

So for the first day, the 30-day blog challenge wants to know:
Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Truth is, I no longer want to talk about my relationship because the more I talk about it, the more it gets screwed up. I used to be really mushy, talking about it all the time whenever I have the chance to. I write my love letters online to my partner's delight (or embarrassment?) But after the last one, I kind of got tired of it. I have this rule of not deleting what I wrote online because what's the point of having an online public diary if you'll delete it anyway? But after I see my ex-boyfriend's name in my tracker (people still search about him, about us, etc.) from people who have not completely moved on with the break up, I've decided to delete posts and stop writing about my relationships completely. Plus, I was told that somethings are not meant to be written online for everyone to see. Let's just quote a Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I.Am song to answer today's challenge:
You're my old school love
You're my new school love
And it's so true
You're all I'm thinking of
Hope this answers everyone's constant bugging regarding my relationship status. 
Legally though, I'm single.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments