Day Eight- Three Places You’d Like To Visit

By afparungao - Friday, December 10, 2010

Writing this in my (freaking) own cabin in Camsur Watersports Complex. Maybe because I know I'll be often here for work, maybe I should have one of these wooden cabins reserved under my name. LOLJK.

The wi-fi isn't so great so if I don't get to post this today, I'll be very disappointed, seriously. 

Anyway, funny how I had this same question asked by my airplane seat mate (the Joey Villar of Phil Star) awhile ago. I gave him three international destinations. Maybe I should separate local and foreign places for this one.

Foreign:
1. Berlin
2. London
3. South Africa

Local:
1. Batanes
2. Siargao
3. Siquijor

I shall say why and put some pictures here soon once I get a decent connection. Tonight, I'm going to watch Factory Girl before I go sleep. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments