2010 in 40

By afparungao - Sunday, November 28, 2010

Figured there are still 30+ days before the year ends, but who cares. From Tumblr.


1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?  Did a lot of out-of-town trips without telling my parents. Sneaky like that. 


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I do not do New Year's Resolutions


3. Did anyone close to you give birth? None


4. Did anyone close to you die? No one, thankfully 


5. What countries did you visit? Unfortunately, I haven't visited any country this year. Been to new local places though, like Bolinao, Pangasinan and Camarines Sur


6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Regular job, definitely


7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory and why? March 29, graduation


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Graduating, landing a job, earning enough money for travelling


9. What was your biggest failure? My everyday short comings (Obviously, I'm a failure everyday at work)


10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Is toothache from wisdom tooth accepted? 


11. What was the best thing you bought? Blackberry. Heh. My books.


12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Everyday heroes we never really hear about. 


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Can I say Noynoy's? 


14. Where did most of your money go? Books, pairs of shoes, and food


15. What did you really, really, really get excited about? My tattoo (which I hope happens before the year ends)


16. What song will always remind you of 2010? Empire State of Mind -Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys


17. Compared to this time last year are you:
Happier? I think I was happier last year
Thinner? I don't see any difference
Richer? yeah. hehe 


18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Save up


19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Worrying 


20. How did you spend Christmas? Christmas is like 24(?) more days to go, but just like any other year, I'd celebrate it with the family


21. How will you be spending new years? Celebrating Papa's birthday


22. Did you fall in love in 2010? Always been in love with the same person for the past 10 years or so, which I realised now that I'm suddenly scared of. 


23. How many one-night stands? None


24. What was your favorite TV program? 30 Rock (Glee, Gossip Girl, and Big Bang Theory)


25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Haha, yes.


26. What was the best book you read? Looking for Alaska by John Green. 


27. What was your biggest musical discovery? The Boxer Rebellion


28. What did you want and you got? Him? But I can't say "got" because nobody really gets a person


29. What did you want and not get? Tattoos, I still have 30 more days.


30. What was your favorite film of this year? Going the Distance, Wallstreet Two (or Date Night)


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old did you turn? Karaoke Party, turned 22


32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More travels


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Neutral Palette


34. What kept you sane? My friends


35. Which celebrity did you fancy the most? German football star Lukas Podolski


36. What political issue stirred you the most? RH Bill and DOT brouhaha


37. Who did you miss? My friends who went abroad and haven't gone back yet


38. Who was the best new person you met? Mostly humble people I met from work 


39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: You may think you already know someone, but you really don't. Even they themselves don't know who they are. 


40. Quote or Song Lyric that sums up your year: 
"Greed is Good"

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments