Meh.

By afparungao - Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm feeling quite blah tonight. 

Since the parents went out of town, I went home to an empty house today. I know I won't have enough power (yes, power? LOL) to cook anything (yeah, cook!) so I bought my comfort food and ate it alone. I thought it's going to pump my energy, but it didn't. I guess Chicken Nuggets isn't working anymore. 

It's one of those days when I feel like I wanted to do something, but I can't exactly put my finger on it. My mind travels in circular motion finding for answers. 

I just typed a freaking emo line there. Why so serious?

My office computer is making me stupid.

I feel a bit down. Maybe I should get some sleep or something. 




---

On August, I am expecting something grand. I hope it pushes through because I am pulling all my resources on this. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments