The BSB Conzertzzz!!!

By afparungao - Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A lot of really good things happened to me for the last couple of days, but I've been very busy with a lot of things that I forgot that I still have a blog! I've been doing a lot of pretty good stuff lately, but still there are things that you can't control and suddenly out of nowhere ruins everything.

But I'd rather talk about the good things than waste my effort typing all the things that frustrate me. Or if I can't let go of it, I'll probably devote (again) a BV blog just so I can stress and release the negativity.

But for now, I'm talking about good vibes. Here's one!

I'd like the whole world to know that I just had my first Araneta Colisuem concert experience with none other than the Backstreet Boys! Ahhh! Watching them was like going back to my childhood! I grew up practically listening, singing, and dancing to their songs so the concert was really a dream come true for me. Not bad for a first time, really. Although Kevin in no longer with the BSB, the other four guys were just as awesome! They sang most of my fave BSB songs too!

Here are some photos:



It's the boys!!!
My friends and I can't stop screaming that most of our videos contain our screaming voices. It was really craaazy! We think that despite our deadlines that week, it was still good to catch up and watch the boys. I, personally opted not to watch the concert, but decided what the heck and went on instead during that day. It was worth it! Cha even had some paraphernalias done, as if the boys can see them. But the heck, we love 'em stuff! :-)



Mikky also went and watched the boys! Mikky went out with lots of girls during that night and was even game to join our video blog. Thanks Mikky! :-)

So that was it. I suddenly got tired and probably have to tell some other stuff next time!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments