I'm Tired.

By afparungao - Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On some days, they just don't get it. I wonder why people continue doing what they are doing even if you beg them not to. Don't they have the slightest idea how fucked up your brain is now that they go on with your stupidity? What's worst is that some people are too tad indifferent. Some people just don't care what the hell you are feeling just to get through what they want.

Seriously, I've had enough bullshit. I don't want to answer stupid questions anymore. I don't want to be perpetually apologetic and I don't want to be taken advantage of. I'm tired of always having to take in other people's mistake just because I don't want to argue. All I want to do now is shut my eyes and stop the world. Just freeze it and enjoy the silence, something I haven't had in a very long time.

I think I need a time, alone.
Graduation is coming up. It's about time.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments