Cleaning out the Spaces

By afparungao - Friday, December 11, 2009

I wanted to write something. My mind's been really cluttered lately and I wanted to de-clutter it before this hell year ends. It's been rather difficult this year, most especially in the latter quarter, from school to love life and the future. It is true, you can't have everything at once. You gotta excel in something and be a failure in another thing, the principle of balance, I say.

My eyes are really heavy today. Lian and I worked on the Chapter five of our thesis til this morning and had to wake up two hours after for our graduation picture. I don't know what's so tiring about having your make- up done, dressing up, changing outfits, and posing. Everybody was feeling tired awhile ago. The photos taken weren't much help either, since most of them are complaining about theirs coming out really bad. As for me, I don't want to complain. I'm tired of complaining, well at least for the day. But my dissatisfaction is far less than of my friends. My only problem was that I had dark eyes and pink (SHOCKING!) lips. I thought if you're going to have strong eyes, you should have a lighter or paler lips? Anyway, I liked my pictures. I'm not going to complain. I might get a soft copy, but I won't post it in Facebook, like most of my batch mates did.

This is by far, the most cluttered, most unorganised post I've ever made.
And my eyes still hurt.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments