L.O.V.E.

By afparungao - Tuesday, November 03, 2009


I just saw This is It at Trinoma awhile ago and I've got to say that it's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. It's so great to watch MJ doing what he does best and even if he's just rehearsing, you can see how much he loved his craft. He's giving his all, even if he'd occasionally say that he's saving his voice and energy. Haha!

Watching MJ made me realize that people have a lot of misconceptions about him and it's really bad that a lot of people misunderstood him. MJ was pure talent, no BS. He is a genius. He knows what he's doing, but at the same time, he's humble enough to work with different people. He's a star, but he also wants other people to shine. He kept on saying that he's doing it for love, L.O.V.E., whenever he tells something he did not like, but it still all good. I saw these all in this documentary.

I was at awe from start to finish. I try my best not to sing too loud because Lian and I went to the first screening where most Senior Citizens watch and they might get annoyed. But I really think it would be better if we all stood up, danced, and sang with MJ. I loved his duet with his back- up singer, Judith Hill, they sang I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I loved the additional videos for Thriller and Smooth Criminal. I Love his Black or White and The Way You Make Me Feel as always.

This is It would have been one of the best concerts ever produced. It's just too sad it never took place. But if it did, it would have been awesome to watch it live. I'm glad I saw this film and if given some more time, I'd like to see this in 3D.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments