Could Get Used to These

By afparungao - Sunday, November 01, 2009

Staying with my dad downstairs for days now. Since mama's out of town 'til who knows when, I am sleeping downstairs to accompany papa. I miss my bed and my room. But I have to do this cos mama told me to and I Love papa. I'm doing this for him.

What I don't like about sleeping downstairs is the radio. I'm completely okay with radio turned on because I'm so used to it. Papa would always do that when we were younger. He'd tune in to DZMM. But I don't know what the heck came to his mind and changed dial to DWIZ. Now he's been listening to this really annoying dude everyday! Sometimes I can't stand it anymore because what he's saying most of the time is really stupid. You know how I can't tolerate stupidity. But whatever, papa likes to listen to him. It's his radio so I have no choice but to listen also. Gnash. I can't wait to get back to my bed-- again. But I'm getting used to this one. Blah.

Today was lovers tiff day. It was really silly and was blown out of proportion. I don't like what happened, but I think I don't have to keep adjusting to people because they have to think that I have my own time and preferences, too. But because I am naturally apologetic, I would always, always be the first one to apologize cos number one, I hate it when I have unresolved issues for the day and number two, I think apologies should be given anytime, so is forgiveness. However, I still don't like the reason given. I don't like it at all. It is a two- way thing. If I adjust to you, you probably should adjust too for me. That's how (I think) good relationships work. My past relationships involved me adjusting, the other one didn't. I was hoping this one will be different.

I don't want to get used to this. Never.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments