Nega.

By afparungao - Monday, October 05, 2009

Really, there are some people who just can't mind their own businesses.

I thought I've had enough of this, you know, High School drama. But lo and behold, college still has those girls who just won't shut their pork traps, talking nonsense about you. I don't really have any problem with people talking behind my back, you know, it happens. You can't please everybody and I thought, I've had that in HS, why would I be bothered with it now? Good for you if you haven't had those yet, but to someone like me who has gone through four years of living and breathing with girls, I know the game. Really, I thought it's all over by college 'cos it's supposed to be new life, turning over new leaf, leaving childish foolishness.

What I don't understand is, bitch, it's our life. We can do whatever we want to do. We can be together 'cos we love each other. This is not what you think it is 'cos I am not stupid to even go there. Are we bothering you? 'Cos if we do, seriously I don't care. But please, just learn how to shut up because you don't know ANYTHING. Don't pretend like you are aware of what's happening, 'cos you don't. I don't know what's up with you. I am trying to be nice, though I'm not because I just don't want to bother people. All I want is to love him and be with him and suddenly, out of nowhere, you're giving out snide comments about us. Girl, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

I wish the nature will work its way to you. I hope you pass third year, get a good internship, submit all your articles to The Journalese and find yourself a boyfriend so you would stop bothering people, okay?

BV. Gaah, It's my birth month, I can't tolerate stupidity.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments