Hooray.

By afparungao - Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's almost two days before this sem ends and I am not happy.

I have so many things going through in my mind right now and though I am generally an optimistic person, I don't think thinking about happy thoughts or counting can make what I feel disappear. Clearly, you can't have it all. I am one of them drones. Dwelling on impossible things. Anticipating and getting nothing in return.

I was on the verge of crying, of so many reasons. I know, crying helps ease the pain. But I don't think it would be enough. I'd only get swollen eyes and still feel it after. Nothing will change. My high spirits went zero today. I am not happy.

Oh, wait, I just said that I am not happy twice now. Now, make it thrice.

Great first blog on my 21st year.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments