1-2-3

By afparungao - Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tonight, I realized that there are so many things I don't like about you.

Like how you would spontaneously go on drinking session with your friends even if you tell me your head is aching. I don't know how you cannot stop drinking despite the fact that your head is throbbing with pain.

How you make me go to places, without any reason-- and then changing it last minute enough for my best friend and I to get our shoes dirty with mud.

And how you laughed on our situation, because you were half drunk.

And how you pissed the shit out of me when you suddenly decided to turn childish because again of your drunkenness.

And how you puff your cigarette upwards. I envied it so much because I don't smoke and I always wanted to puff cig smoke like that.

How you shout at my face, because my best friend told you to do so. Honestly, my heart was trembling with fear and I was about to cry. I don't want to be shouted like that.

But despite all the things you did tonight and no matter how much I cannot stand them, three words were enough to make all the hate disappear.

In between my anger and disappointment, you sat there, held my hands and looked at me straight in the eye. Out of nowhere you popped the three words I've been meaning to hear from you. It was magic. The moment was beautiful.

Sweetheart, I know I was not able to say this to you awhile ago, but really, I Love You too.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments