The Fear of Leaving

By afparungao - Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I wasn't scared about graduating. I think I finally deserve a break from the past 17 years of studying in school and begin a new phase in my life.

But Sir Baron changed everything awhile ago. Amidst his discussions about The Thomasian, with the word Red Images and PICC coming in the picture, it finally dawned on me that we, in less than seven months, are leaving the halls of UST to face the bigger world. It made me think, were the years I spent in UST enough to get as much knowledge that I need to face the workforce? Was I able to do the things that I wanted to do in the past four years? Have I fulfilled what was planned for me? What if the four years were not enough?

Too many questions, too many confusion.

Then suddenly, baffled with the thoughts of making the most out of my months in school, I realised that I'll be leaving a piece of my heart in UST. It scared me.

And up until now, I still don't know what to do.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments