Oh Shoes!

By afparungao - Friday, May 22, 2009

I am seriously developing a love affair with shoes.
If I have all the money in the world, I'd buy shoes, those high heels that although will surely kill my legs and feet, will definitely look good on my them.

(clockwise)
1. Fendi Suede basket front shoe boots
2. Croc ballerina shoes
3. Dollhouse Ollie Black Multi High Heel Oxford
4. crinkle snake strappy sandal
5. Jimmy Choo Private strappy sandal
6. Dolce & Gabbana Back-Zip Gladiator Sandals
7. Mogil Tan Leather Belle Gladiator Wooden Wedge Sandals
8. Yves Saint-Laurent- Metallic Strappy and Cage Sandals
9. Fendi B buckle sandal
10. Brian Atwood Tonya patent pumps
11. Christian Louboutin- Miss Fortune Lace- up sandals
12. studded rock and roll ballet flats
And this goes to what was once planned as a Filipino blog.
Officially, English.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments